United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service is pleased to be awarded by The Food and Health Bureau to operate "District Health Centre Express (DHCX)" for Kwun Tong and Tai Po district.
"DHCX" will provide prevention-focused primary healthcare services on different levels, including health promotion and education, health risk factor assessment and chronic disease management.
We would like to invite high caliber candidates who have mission to contribute in community healthcare to join our DHCX teams in Kwun Tong and Tai Po district.
Job Ref No : DHCX/RN/10003/JUMP
- To promote primary healthcare by providing health promotion & education, health risk factor assessment, chronic disease management and community rehabilitation service
- Recognised degree in Nursing
- Registrated with the Nursing Council of Hong Kong and with a valid practicing certificate
- At least 2 years of post-qualification experience in patient care related nursing practice as Registered Nurse
- Experience in primary health or community services preferred
- With customer-oriented and quality assurance mindset, and good interpersonal skills
Staff Benefits :
- Regular Sunday and Public Holidays off
- Medical benefits to staff and dependent
- 14 to 18 days' annual leave entitlement
- On-the-job training and training sponsorship & study leave
Interested parties please send full resume with last and expected salary to Human Resources Unit, United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service, L1, KEC Administrative Building, No. 2 Po Ning Lane, Hang Hau, Tseung Kwan O with Job Ref. No. marked on the envelope or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.