Project Coordinator / Leader
United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service is pleased to be awarded by The Food and Health Bureau to operate "District Health Centre Express (DHCX)" for Kwun Tong and Tai Po district.
"DHCX" will provide prevention-focused primary healthcare services on different levels, including health promotion and education, health risk factor assessment and chronic disease management.
We would like to invite high caliber candidates who have mission to contribute in community healthcare to join our DHCX teams in Kwun Tong and Tai Po district.
Job Ref No : DHCX/PL/10001/JUMP
- Being the centre-in-charge, to oversee the overall management of the DHCX project and liaise with The Food & Health Bureau accordingly
- To build collaborative partnership with various internal and external stakeholders for the advancement of the objectives of DHCX
- To monitor the project progress and performance, financial status and manage budgets according to the budget calendar
- Recognised degree in business or health service management or above
- At least 10 years of working experience, of which not less than 5 years at managerial level
- Experience with community healthcare or settings is preferable. Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, flexible, passionate in community engagement
Staff Benefits :
- Regular Sunday and Public Holidays off
- Medical benefits to staff and dependent
- 14 to 18 days' annual leave entitlement
- On-the-job training and training sponsorship & study leave
Interested parties please send full resume with last and expected salary to Human Resources Unit, United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service, L1, KEC Administrative Building, No. 2 Po Ning Lane, Hang Hau, Tseung Kwan O with Job Ref. No. marked on the envelope or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.