Assistant IT Officer / IT Officer
Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organization founded in 1919, has always strived to provide quality medical, social and educational services to the community. We now invite high calibre person to join us.
Ref : BOD/AITO/ITO
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information System or related disciplines;
- At least 2 years' working experience in IT projects and IT technical support. Prior experience in non-governmental organization (NGO), welfare or medical sector will be an added advantage;
- Familiar with IT project implementation / software (e.g. Multiable M18 Finance system & HR system) project skills and project management tools;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Chinese word processing;
- Attention to details with sound knowledge of project documentation;
- Good communication skills, time management, able to manage and prioritize tasks effectively;
- Good team player with strong interpersonal, organizing and problem solving skills;
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English;
- SharePoint or PMP certification will be an added advantage.
- Assist in project requirements collection from different stakeholders and consolidation of user requirements;
- Coordinate with users, external consultants and vendors to ensure quality project delivery;
- Organize various IT project activities and provide administrative support such as arranging meetings, collecting project issues, producing documentation and organizing project deliverables;
- Provide IT support in software and hardware, troubleshooting installation and configuration issues, and provide technical support in multiple service units of Pok Oi Hospital;
- Responsible for system testing including user acceptance testing (UAT) and help in production rollouts including end-user training;
- Provide daily IT administrative support and documentation support to the team including upkeeping project documentation, technical and user manuals etc.;
- Work as a team proactively and constantly to look for potential system improvement opportunities;
- Assist in ad hoc projects and IT related tasks as assigned;
- Candidate with more experiences will be considered as IT Officer.
The appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract basic.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 19 May 2021.
WhatsApp / WeChat : 6061 0873
For more details, please visit our website http://www.pokoi.org.hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.