Project Officer (Education & Event)
Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Reference Code : M3-KCGS/SKGS
- Diploma or above in Marketing / Event Management / Environmental Science / Social Science or any relevant discipline with at least 3 years working experience preferred;
- English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language at Grade E or above in HKCEE / Level 2 in HKDSE;
- Experience in project coordination, marketing and organizing public education events;
- Sound knowledge on local environmental issues, especially in waste reduction, is preferred;
- Good presentation and marketing skills;
- Knowledge in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and other related design software is an advantage.
Job Duties :
- Plan and implement events or promotional activities related to waste reduction and green education;
- Engage and liaise with stakeholders to facilitate the implementation of green education events; Coordinate the design and preparation of promotional materials for green education and events;
- Promotion work, include printed materials and social media management;
- Centre Management;
- Perform other tasks pertaining to the work as assigned.
Working Hours : 45 hours per week and work on weekend is required
Working Locations : Kwun Tong / Tseung Kwan O
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.