Head of Information Technology
Established in 1963, Heep Hong Society is an education and rehabilitation organization committed to helping children and youth of diverse needs. With a workforce of 1,200+, we serve more than 15,000 families every year at over 50 service units, as well as mainstream kindergartens, primary and secondary schools. We are seeking qualified and dedicated individuals for the post of Head of Information Technology.
- To lead, formulate and implement IT strategy and action plans of IT initiatives / projects / infrastructure for enabling the organization to enhance its service performance and fulfilling its vision, mission and organization goals
- To formulate and develop the IT strategic plan dovetailing the organization's strategic plan
- To oversee the IT Department in maintaining and driving the operational excellence of project management, infrastructure, application, system and technical support, and be responsible for the job allocation, coaching, supervision and training of its team members
- To stay abreast of upcoming system solutions, trends and new technology available in the market in formulating IT strategies to the management and Information Technology Committee, including goals, priorities, policies and cost management to achieve optimal performance such as reliability, efficiency, recoverability and innovation
- To plan, direct and coordinate activities such as proposal writing, tendering, vendor sourcing to ensure that goals or objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed time frames and budget, liaise with vendors and other departments / users for system enhancements and development, use stakeholders' feedback for continuous improvement
- To prepare and manage IT budgets and expenses to assess technological performance, and maintain accurate inventory records
- To identify, assess, monitor, and mitigate risks relating to IT security, software and hardware management, etc.
- To maintain the operational efficiency by reviewing and advising on the procurement and maintenance of hardware, software, network system and IT applications
- To provide user training, professional advice and support to the departments and service units on matters relating to IT such as corporate website, social media, online donation and payment, training platform, etc.
- Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 8 years' relevant experience of which 3 years are gained in a managerial capacity
- Solid experience in IT planning & management, project management, network & server administration, security & monitoring, and help desk support supervision
- Proven track record in developing and managing large scale projects, with ability to engage stakeholders within or outside the organization
- Competence in using both Linux and Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2016 or above, Office 365 administration, Active Directory, VMWare Vsphere and MS SQL server
- Knowledge of Network infrastructure, firewall, VPN, Anti-spam, Anti-virus, and IT security
- Energetic, proactive, resourceful, and a strategic thinker
- Strong team leadership and ability to develop, coach and inspire team for success
- Be an ambassador to user departments and major stakeholders to serve their needs and requirements
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants.
For interested parties, please submit your application and full CV with expected salary and earliest available date to Human Resources Department, Heep Hong Society, 10/F, MG Tower, 133 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or email : firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 18 May 2021.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.