Assistant Operations Manager (Chinese Medicine)
A non-profit making and inter-denominational Christian organization is now looking for high-caliber candidates who would align with our Mission : "Through a ministry of holistic care, we strive to share the Gospel and develop a Christian community. In the love of Christ, we deliver our service in a caring, professional and progressive spirit so that the lives of those serving and being served are mutually enriched." The position which paves for a rewarding career is :
Ref : PHS/AOM
- Assist Operations General Manager in managing and developing health care services. It includes but not limit to provision of sound financial, human and physical resources, and administrative management in achieving the objectives of CMCTR
- Implement effective internal control system and risk management for quality and safety aspect of the CMCTR
- Degree holder with sound and solid relevant administrative and management working experiences for 3-5 years. At least 3 years of experience in managerial role and of which 2 years should be in clinical administration and personnel management. Previous registered nursing experience is preferable
- Creativity in problem solving and demonstrate a positive response to changes
- Ability to organise work in a busy working environment, meet all reporting requirement and deadlines
- Good command of written and spoken English, written Chinese and fluent Cantonese
- Competency in different management domains such as patient relation, incident and emergency responses, health communication and promotion and etc
- Mature, dynamic, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Align with the Vision, Mission and Core Values of Haven of Hope Christian Service
Please send full resume with expected salary and reference no. quoted to Haven of Hope Christian Service, Staff Engagement Department, 7 Haven of Hope Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories before 22 May 2021, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org , or via WhatsApp no. 6507 8148 (with reference no. quoted at the caption). Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Enquiry : 2703 3238 (Phone); 6507 8148 (WhatsApp)
For details about our organization, please visit http://www.hohcs.org.hk
Prospective employees are requested to undergo / submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for work relating to children or mentally incapacitated persons before employment.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
This advertisement should not be reproduced, in whole or in part, to other recruitment websites without our prior written permission.