Operations General Manager (District Elderly Community Service)
A non-profit making and inter-denominational Christian organization is now looking for high-caliber candidates who would align with our Mission : "Through a ministry of holistic care, we strive to share the Gospel and develop a Christian community. In the love of Christ, we deliver our service in a caring, professional and progressive spirit so that the lives of those serving and being served are mutually enriched." The position which paves for a rewarding career is :
Ref : DECS/OGM/MP
- Overseeing the strategic development and supervising and monitoring the daily operational requirements of the operations of DECS and related funding projects
- Ensuring the provision of quality service in alignment with Haven of Hope Christian Service's Vision, Mission and Core Values
- Providing strategic support for continuous services development and innovation to meet the dynamic and changing needs in the community
- Degree or above in social work & other relevant professional discipline and of which at least 8 years or above in management position
- Good in people and communications skills for effective interactions with diverse clientele and staff mix of different interests
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet changes and challenges in a growing organization
- Good team player and able to drive projects and initiatives
- Capacity to learn and to work well under multiple priorities and pressure
Please send full resume with expected salary and reference no. quoted to Haven of Hope Christian Service, Staff Engagement Department, 7 Haven of Hope Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories before 22 May 2021, or via email to email@example.com , or via WhatsApp no. 6507 8148 (with reference no. quoted at the caption). Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Enquiry : 2703 3238 (Phone); 6507 8148 (WhatsApp)
For details about our organization, please visit http://www.hohcs.org.hk
Prospective employees are requested to undergo / submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for work relating to children or mentally incapacitated persons before employment.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
This advertisement should not be reproduced, in whole or in part, to other recruitment websites without our prior written permission.