Infection Control Nurse (RN-Full-time)
Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ
HONG KONG ADVENTIST HOSPITAL - STUBBS ROAD is a reputable not for profit acute care private hospital serving international and local patients with a passion for excellence, a spirit of Christian service and a commitment to whole-person healing. Thanks to its state-of-the-art equipment and highly-skilled staff, our hospital offers all the advantages of a high-tech medical center where physicians and healthcare personnel provide patients with attentive care in a safe and comfortable environment. We are currently seeking enthusiastic, motivated, and qualified individuals for the above position(s).
5-day work week
- Bachelor degree holder in Nursing
- Holder of a valid Registered Nurse Practicing Certificate issued by Nursing Council of Hong Kong
- 3 years or above clinical experience in infection control
- Proficient in hospital wide infection control practice & infectious diseases management by formulating preventive measures independently
- Experience in conducting outbreak investigations, surveillance & research projects
- Good command of spoken & written English and Chinese
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and management skills
We offer a competitive remuneration package to suitable candidates.
有意應徵者，請致電 3651 8864，或將個人履歷連同申請職位名稱電郵至 email@example.com 或郵寄到香港港安醫院，司徒拔道 40 號，人力資源部收。
Please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, 40 Stubbs Road, Hong Kong or by fax 3651 8865 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and they will be destroyed after 6 months.