Assistant Project Manager (1-year contract)
Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organization founded in 1919, has always strived to provide quality medical, social and educational services to the community. We now invite high calibre person to join us.
Ref : TKJC/APM
Job Responsibilities :
- Handle tendering and preparation of contract documentations for renovation / construction projects of care and attention homes and day centres for the elderly
- Coordinate and liaise with contractors and service vendors (including APs & other consultants), monitoring their performance to ensure the projects are completed on time and stipulated requirements are met
- Provide assistance and support in monitoring project budgets
- Handle ad-hoc projects as required
Job Requirements :
- Degree or above, major in Architecture, Engineering, Surveying, Property / Facility Management or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in renovation / construction projects
- Experience in welfare sector will be an added advantage
- Detail-minded, hard-working, attentive to details and self-motivated with good interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong PC skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio etc.
The appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract basis.
Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending full resume with current salary, expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., Pok Oi Hospital Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14 May 2021.
For more details of Pok Oi Hospital, please visit our website http://www.pokoi.org.hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.