Head of Human Resources
The Society provides a comprehensive range of services to hearing impaired people, in addition to its efforts in hearing conservation.
We are now inviting suitable candidates for the above vacancy.
Ref. No.: HHR
The Head of Human Resources assists the Director in providing a full spectrum of human resources functions, oversees the operations of the Human Resources Department, formulates and implements the policies and procedures in relation to human resources matters, and provides secretariat support to the Human Resources Management Committee.
- Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent;
- Minimum 10 years' relevant working experience in Human Resources Management, 5 years of which at supervisory level;
- Working experience in NGO or public organisation is preferred;
- Well versed knowledge in HK Employment Ordinance, MPF and other HR related statutory regulations;
- Strong management and leadership skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent command of both written & spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua; and
- High level of computer competency.
We offer competitive remuneration for the right candidate.
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and availability to Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Society for the Deaf, Room 903, DWSSB, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10 May 2021.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.