Programme Director (Elderly Care - Home and Community Care)
Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Reference Code : PD-EC
Enabling elderly persons to live in a healthy and respectful life by quality care service. To lead the strategic development of elderly home care and community care services, and to develop impactful services for the frail elders.
- University Degree in Social Work or other relevant discipline with around 8-year service management experience;
- Experience in managing home care services and community support services will be an advantage;
- Oversee multi-disciplinary teams to provide holistic care service, and to establish good collaboration among internal units and external parties;
- Able to create service innovation and to develop new initiatives;
- Good organizational skills, communication skills and strategic thinking competence.
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.