Information Technology (IT) Assistant (1-year contract)
The Society for the Aid & Rehabilitation of Drug Abusers invites applications for the post of Information Technology (IT) Assistant (1-year contract).
Job Ref : (125) in ADM 525/01 VI (MP)
Key Responsibilities :
- Maintain office automation services including remote access, web conference, internet access, email and printing services etc.;
- Provide onsite support and troubleshooting to end-user;
- Assist IT Manager in Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint operation;
- Assist IT Manager to formulate IT system designs, development, testing, documentation and maintenance;
- Liaise with vendors and contractors on development of IT systems and procurement of IT equipment (including hardware and software);
- Perform other IT duties as assigned.
- Diploma, Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines;
- 2 to 6 years of relevant experience;
- Hands on experience in Microsoft 365 (Office 365 and SharePoint) deployment is preferred.
Salary ranges from $16,565 to $31,750 per month, subject to relevant qualification and experience.
Applicants should send their completed application form ( obtainable by downloading from the Society's official website http://www.sarda.org.hk ) together with a cover letter and a CV (indicating present and expected salary, and date of availability) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 12 May 2021. Please mark the job reference number in the email (subject-line). The Society reserves the right not to fill the post.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.