Deputy Superintendent (Operations and Administration)
The Society for the Aid and Rehabilitation of Drug Abusers invites application for the post of Deputy Superintendent (Operations and Administration) at the Shek Kwu Chau Treatment and Rehabilitation Centre (the Centre).
Job Ref : (123) in ADM 525/01 VI (MP)
- A recognized post-secondary diploma with a minimum of 10 years working experience at supervisory level in a residential centre of similar nature; OR pass in 5 academic subjects in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination, including English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language at Grade E or above, or equivalent with a minimum of 15 years working experience at supervisory level in a residential centre of similar nature;
- Experience in project, building and facility maintenance management;
- Good communication skills and good command in both English and Chinese.
- To provide and assist the operations, administration (including budgeting) and staff management of the Centre;
- To stay on-call overnight at the Centre to meet operational requirements;
- To manage the living standards of the Centre and security over Centre activities, staff and residents.
Monthly salary starts from HK$48,860.
Applicants should send their completed application form ( obtainable by downloading from the Society's official website http://www.sarda.org.hk ) together with a cover letter and a CV (indicating present and expected salary, and date of availability) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 11 May 2021. Please mark the job reference number in the email (subject-line). The Society reserves the right not to fill the post.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.