Educational Psychologist II
Ref : A3/EPII/HYCEPSC/MIP
Roles and responsibilities :
- Provide psycho-educational assessment and intervention for students with learning, emotional and/or behavioural problems, advise school personnel and parents on management strategies, and support schools in adopting a whole-school approach to cater for the special educational needs of students;
- conduct school-based / joint-school workshops and seminars for school personnel and parents in supporting students with special educational needs;
- assist schools in managing critical incidents; and
- perform other relevant professional duties as required by supervisor.
The ideal candidate should possess :
- a first degree in Psychology from a Hong Kong university or equivalent;
- a Master's degree in Educational Psychologist (Professional Practice) from a Hong Kong university or equivalent; and
- proficiency in Chinese and English.
Compensation & employment terms :
Currently $46,655 per month (Tung Wah Master Pay Scale Point 23).
The successful candidates will be appointed on contract terms. Entry salaries depend on years of recognized experience. The salaries are subject to downward / upward adjustment or may be frozen as determined by Tung Wah and/or as appropriate with reference to the civil service pay review. The fringe benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships.
- Location : Sheung Wan
- Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications and working experience you have attained in detail.
Please send your resume or a completed application form [F601] to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 12 May 2021. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 August 2021 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER