Assistant Superintendent (Tuen Mun)
Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,000 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 18,000 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 78,000 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR , we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
Ref : TMLSCH - AS
- To assist the Superintendent in the overall service planning and management of the Long Stay Care Home;
- To ensure the operation of the Home comply with all internal and external service quality requirements;
- To provide supervision to social workers and oversee case management to meet the needs of services users;
- To conduct and recommend in-service education and training programmes for staff; and
- To deputize the Superintendent on his or her absence.
- Bachelor or above in Social Work;
- At least 5 years clinical experience preferably in residential services for mental health field;
- Good interpersonal, communication and people management skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Able to work effectively with professional staff from different backgrounds; and
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and under pressure.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department by post at New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon, or by fax at 3552 5398, or by email to email@example.com
Personal data provided by applicants will strictly be used for recruitment purpose.
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is an equal opportunity employer.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.