Educational Psychologist (1/2)
Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,000 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 18,000 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 78,000 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR , we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
Ref : EDB-EP
- To conduct orientation and thematic training for the Trainers on effective and evidence-based ASD practices and intervention strategies;
- To provide individual and group consultation to the Trainers on the development of the programme plans;
- To provide professional views and guidance on the planning and delivery of the transactional support activities (including teachers and parents consultation) and the development of training protocol;
- To advise on psycho-educational assessment and intervention for students and support the team in adopting a whole-school approach;
- To render on-site observation on the delivery of the training sessions at school and provide professional feedbacks to trainers;
- To review the scheme of work prepared by the Trainers for the training sessions and transactional support service;
- To attend team meetings and regular meetings with the Education Bureau;
- To report the performance of trainers in the Trainer performance review subcommittee;
- To carry out other duties as required by the supervisor.
- A Master or Doctoral degree in Educational / School Psychology (Professional Practice) or equivalent;
- At least 4 years of work experience after obtaining relevant professional degree;
- Good people management skill and able to lead and coach the team for quality service delivery;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Resourceful and with good communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and under pressure.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department by post at New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon, or by fax at 3552 5398, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by applicants will strictly be used for recruitment purpose.
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is an equal opportunity employer.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.