Senior Service Manager (Operations)
GIVE YOUR CAREER MEANING BY HELPING TO MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR PEOPLE TOUCHED BY CANCER
Hong Kong Cancer Fund, established in 1987, is the largest cancer support organisation, providing FREE information and groundbreaking psychosocial support to anyone living with or affected by cancer through our network of cancer support centres. To cope with the increasing unmet needs of cancer patients and care-givers, we are expanding our service and would like to invite dedicated professional to join our dynamic team. Let's put care into action so no one faces cancer alone."
- Assist to develop strategy, streamline workflow and consolidate service with outcome measurements;
- Assist to oversee centres operation and ensure service quality;
- Community and hospital networking, collaborate with business partners for service promotion, and
- Assist to strengthen service statistics, revamp information system for accurate reporting.
- Degree holder in administration / operation management, social work or health service related disciplines with at least 6 years relevant experience in management capacity, and
- Experience in community service center management.
Remuneration package will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested parties please send full C.V., current and expected salary to email@example.com or Human Resources & Administration Department, Suite 2501 Kinwick Centre, 32 Hollywood Road, Central, Hong Kong.
* Please state "Position Application" on the envelope.
Website : http://www.cancer-fund.org
All personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only and will be kept in strict confidence.