Integrated Medicine Nurse
A non-profit making and inter-denominational Christian organization is now looking for high-caliber candidates who would align with our Mission : "Through a ministry of holistic care, we strive to share the Gospel and develop a Christian community. In the love of Christ, we deliver our service in a caring, professional and progressive spirit so that the lives of those serving and being served are mutually enriched." The position which paves for a rewarding career is :
Ref : PHS/CS/CMCTR/IMN/MP
- Actively participate in clinic administrations, involve in Western medicine / Chinese medicine practices including drug management, clinic management systems, infection control, emergency response and etc.
- Responsible for clinical support, coaching and training to frontline health careers
- Deliver direct professional patient services at clinic(s) with other professional team members
- Involve in case management for clients with chronic diseases in primary health care setting
- Align with the Vision, Mission and Core Values of Haven of Hope Christian Service
- Obtain valid practicing certificate of a registered nurse
- Preferred those with good medical writing and computer operation skills
- Be an advantage with sound "know-how" skills and experiences for improving patient experiences, patient journey and its flow in community clinic services
- No overnight duty shift
- With a minimal 3-5 years of management experiences in clinical or community / primary health care setting
- Preferably with creative problem-solving and strong interpersonal relation skills
Please send full resume with expected salary and reference no. quoted to Haven of Hope Christian Service, Staff Engagement Department, 7 Haven of Hope Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories before 15 May 2021, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org , or via WhatsApp no. 6507 8148 (with reference no. quoted at the caption). Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Enquiry: 2703 3238 (Phone); 6507 8148 (WhatsApp)
For details about our organization, please visit http://www.hohcs.org.hk
Prospective employees are requested to undergo / submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for work relating to children or mentally incapacitated persons before employment.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
This advertisement should not be reproduced, in whole or in part, to other recruitment websites without our prior written permission.