Teachers for Chinese Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Economics and Visual Arts
G.T. (Ellen Yeung) College is a Direct Subsidy Scheme (DSS) EMI school aimed at nurturing students in multiple intelligences. We are a signature school for student-centred teaching and inquiry-based learning. We provide teachers with a diverse, dynamic, and developmental work environment to pursue their careers and educational goals ( http://www.gtcollege.edu.hk ). Our school is expanding and teaching vacancies are now open for Academic Year 2021/22.
- Enthusiasm in education and dedication to teaching.
- A recognized degree in the relevant subject area and good language proficiency.
- Both NET and local teachers are welcomed.
- Applicants over 3 years of teaching experience with a higher degree (i.e., Master / PhD) are preferred.
- A postgraduate qualification, training in education, or International Baccalaureate (IB) is preferred.
G.T. College has its own payscale which is generally in line with the government MPS. The new school year will commence in mid-August but successful candidates are expected to receive training a few months earlier. The application form can be downloaded at our webpage ( http://www.gtcollege.edu.hk ).
Please send the completed application form with a full CV to Principal, G.T. College (Secondary Section), 10 Ling Kwong Street, Tiu Keng Leng, Tseung Kwan O, Hong Kong.
All information received will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.