Senior Project Officer
Wholly owned by Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council Limited
HKSKH Lady Maclehose Centre is launching an elderly mental wellness project in collaboration with The University of Hong Kong (HKU) and other NGO partners in community elderly services / mental health. The project is funded by the Hong Kong Jockey Club for four years. It aims at developing a viable and sustainable best practice model to promote elderly mental wellness and prevent elderly depression in Hong Kong. Applications are invited for appointment as Senior Project Officer in Elderly Mental Health.
Post Code : DECC-JC-SPO
- The appointee is expected to work closely with a small local team of Social Workers in Elderly Mental Health to develop, oversee, and implement the project within the district, and to communicate with a central project team across districts.
- Upon appointment he/she will receive professional training (theory and skills lab) plus continued on-the-job training and clinical supervision offered by HKU.
- He/she is expected to manage a team of part-time certified Peer Supporters in providing outreach / engagement services; to assist in training Peer Supporters (practicum); to develop and provide community education, treatment groups and individual / family counselling services; and liaise with stakeholders in the local community.
- Registered Social Worker.
- Bachelor degree or above in social work or related disciplines.
- Applicants should possess at least 3 years of working experience in elderly services and/or mental health services; and be proficient in written and oral communication with Cantonese, English, and Putonghua.
- Applicants with rich experience in community eldercare and/or mental health services for older adults will be preferentially considered.
From $30,837 to $46,740 per month (Depends on qualification and experience).
Working Hours : 44 hours per week
Interested parties may apply with resume and expected salary to Director at HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre, 22 Wo Yi Hop Road, Kwai Chung or firstname.lastname@example.org , please indicate the post code on the envelope.
Please visit http://www.skhlmc.org for more job vacancies.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.