Accounting and Administration Officer (Full-time / Half-time)
Chinese Medicine Clinic cum Training and Research Centre (Kwun Tong District) is a tripartite collaborated centre involving CFSC, HA & CUHK. We are looking for a high calibre person to join our team.
Reference Code : AAO-CMC
- University Degree in Accountancy or certifiable professional accountancy qualification, or equivalent;
- Preferably with substantial relevant 3 years post-qualification experience, or 7 years solid experience in accountancy;
- With at least 3 years solid experience in administration work;
- Proficiency in PC / IT skills, including Advanced Excel & Word;
- Creativity in problem solving and demonstrate a positive response to changes;
- Good command of written English & Chinese and fluent Cantonese;
- Strong analytical ability, good interpersonal and communication skill, independent and responsible;
- Experience working in NGO will be an advantage.
Job Duties :
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of a wide range of financial services for the centre, such as financial accounting, financial management, budget planning, payment operations, revenue management, and financial control and check payroll information, service costing etc.;
- Prepare financial analysis, projection, management and performance reports;
- Draw up budget, annual business planning and quarterly reporting in a timely manner;
- Monitor the compliance of relevant regulations, policies, guidelines and manuals as set out by relevant authorities to meet operation needs and implement effective internal control;
- Responsible for all financial aspect of CMC;
- Oversee the procurement and supplies and stock management and other administrative duties etc.
Working Hours : 44 hours net per week (Full-time)
Working Location : Ngau Tau Kok
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.