Driver (M.O.T.I.ON - Multicultural Outreaching Team for InclusiON (英文版))
香港基督教服務處 (服務處) 成立於 1952 年，多年來致力建立一個仁愛、公義的社會。服務處一直為有需要人士提供適切、專業、真誠的優質服務，對弱勢及被忽略的社群尤為關注，並以「社會仁愛公義、人人全面發展」為願景，為市民及社會締造希望、倡導公義、牽引共融。我們的服務團隊現誠聘上述職位。
- Safely transporting staffs as well as various materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- To assist in arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle.
- To assist in providing outreaching service.
- Completed Primary 6 or equivalent.
- At least 3 years working experience in driving.
- Good record on road safety. The successful applicant must present his / her own "Certificate of No Recorded Traffic Conviction and Driving-offence Points Record".
- Able to communicate in Cantonese and / or English.
- Must possess driving Licence Code 02 - Light Goods Vehicle.
- Self-motivated, Mature.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to work independently.
- Enthusiastic in serving Ethnic Minorities.
- Employee should have not been convicted of any sexual offences, in Hong Kong or elsewhere, as specified in the Sexual Conviction Record Check Scheme.
- Willing to work on shift and during irregular hours (e.g. during evenings and on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays).
Mr. Lai, Team Leader, M.O.T.I.ON - Multicultural Outreaching Team for InclusiON, Hong Kong Christian Service, Room B & C, HQ, 450-453 Portland Street, Prince Edward, Kowloon by May 21, 2021.