Family Life Education Worker (Contract)
The first NGO specializing in marital services urgently invites applications for the above post.
- To provide Catholic marriage education service by means of groups, public talks and workshops;
- To undertake the promotion of Family Life Education to Catholic couples by launching activities and on-line publicity;
- To coordinate volunteer training and management;
- To assist in the establishment and maintenance of effective liaison with Diocesan organizations, churches, community groups, teaching institutions etc.
Entry Requirements :
(1) A practicing Catholic; (2) A recognized degree or diploma in social work, counselling, communication or religious studies; (3) Good command of English and Chinese.
Interested persons should apply with resume stating expected salary to the Executive Director at Room 101, 1/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or by fax : 2526 3376.
Deadline for application : 17 May, 2021
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.