Physiotherapist (Full Time / Part Time)
A golden opportunity to contribute to the development of primary healthcare through working with our passionate and mission-driven professional team in the first District Health Centre in Hong Kong.
The Kwai Tsing Safe Community & Healthy City Association (KTSCHCA) is currently recruiting high caliber candidate to join our team to work for the Kwai Tsing District Health Centre (K&TDHC) which is a new 3 years pilot programme commissioned by the Food and Health Bureau of HKSAR that aims to help everyone to learn to manage their health, wellbeing and care for each other through a warm, welcoming and smart DHC Health Hub and Service Network.
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide clinical and rehabilitation service in K&TDHC Core Centre and Satellite Centres
- Develop and provide group work, training, health promotion and patient education programmes that aim to enhance self-care and self-management skills
- As a team member of multi-disciplinary healthcare team
- To supervise a team including assistants, supporting staff, students and volunteers to ensure quality of service
- Communicate and liaise with the Hospital Authority, network medical practitioners, professional groups and related parties
- Holder of a valid registration certificate issued by the Physiotherapist Board, Hong Kong Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent
- Have a valid Practicing Certificate issued by the Physiotherapists Board, Hong Kong
- 5 years post-qualified working experience would be required
- For full-time post, 44 working hours per week, required to work irregular hours
- Required to work in the Kwai Tsing District Health Centre and the satellites centres
- May be required to work in another work location to meet service needs of Kwai Tsing District Health Centre
Further information is available at https://ktschca.org.hk/職位招聘/
Subsequent interview sessions for other shortlisted candidates will be arranged, and review of application will start as soon as possible, or until the post is filled.
Attractive salary package will be offered to the right person.
Interested parties please send curriculum vitae and expected salary to email@example.com
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.