Enrolled Nurse (Full Time / Part Time)
A golden opportunity to contribute to the development of primary healthcare through working with our passionate and mission-driven professional team in the first District Health Centre in Hong Kong.
The Kwai Tsing Safe Community & Healthy City Association (KTSCHCA) is currently recruiting high caliber candidate to join our team to work for the Kwai Tsing District Health Centre (K&TDHC) which is a new 3 years pilot programme commissioned by the Food and Health Bureau of HKSAR that aims to help everyone to learn to manage their health, wellbeing and care for each other through a warm, welcoming and smart DHC Health Hub and Service Network.
Key Responsibilities :
- Serve as nursing staff at the DHC centres and offer health assessment, screening, counselling, health education, and other nursing services at DHC centres centres
- Provide health promotion activities and patient empowerment programmes at the centres and with the community stakeholders
- Act as case manager of community rehabilitation programs
- Assist with the production of health education packages for various health promotion activities
- Assist in the coordination of care among multi-disciplines in DHC and the DHC Network Service Providers
- Able to work on the evening shift (working hours until 9 pm) and outreach activities
- Holder of valid Enrolled Nurse practicing certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong
- Degree in Nursing or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in related services as an enrolled nurse
- Recognized post registration training in DM care / Cardiology / Primary Health Care / Community Care / Stroke Rehabilitation / Cardiac Rehabilitation / Gerontology would be an advantage
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- 44 working hours per week, 5 days' work (included Saturday), required to work irregular hours
Further information is available at https://ktschca.org.hk/職位招聘/
Subsequent interview sessions for other shortlisted candidates will be arranged, and review of application will start as soon as possible, or until the post is filled.
Attractive salary package will be offered to the right person.
Interested parties please send curriculum vitae and expected salary to email@example.com
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.