Care Coordinator (Nursing)
A golden opportunity to contribute to the development of primary healthcare through working with our passionate and mission-driven professional team in the first District Health Centre in Hong Kong.
The Kwai Tsing Safe Community & Healthy City Association (KTSCHCA) is currently recruiting high caliber candidate to join our team to work for the Kwai Tsing District Health Centre (K&TDHC) which is a new 3 years pilot programme commissioned by the Food and Health Bureau of HKSAR that aims to help everyone to learn to manage their health, wellbeing and care for each other through a warm, welcoming and smart DHC Health Hub and Service Network.
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide health assessment, screening, counselling, health education, and other nursing services in DHC Core Centre and Satellite Centres
- Provide health promotion and primary prevention programs
- Act as case manager of community rehabilitation programs
- Coordination of care among multi-disciplines in DHC and the DHC Network Service Providers
- Be responsible for the production of health education packages for various health promotion activities
- Operate the clinical management system for clinical documentation and communication
- Holder of valid Registered Nurse practicing certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong
- Degree in Nursing or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in related services as registered nurse
- Recognized post registration training in DM care / Cardiology / Primary Health Care / Community Care / Stroke Rehabilitation / Cardiac Rehabilitation / Gerontology would be an advantage
- 44 working hours per week, 5 days' work (included Saturday), need to work shift duty on the evening, Saturdays, Sunday & Public Holidays
Further information is available at https://ktschca.org.hk/職位招聘/
Subsequent interview sessions for other shortlisted candidates will be arranged, and review of application will start as soon as possible, or until the post is filled.
Attractive salary package will be offered to the right person.
Interested parties please send curriculum vitae and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.