Community Health Practitioner I
A golden opportunity to contribute to the development of primary healthcare through working with our passionate and mission-driven professional team in the first District Health Centre in Hong Kong.
The Kwai Tsing Safe Community & Healthy City Association (KTSCHCA) is currently recruiting high caliber candidate to join our team to work for the Kwai Tsing District Health Centre (K&TDHC) which is a new 3 years pilot programme commissioned by the Food and Health Bureau of HKSAR that aims to help everyone to learn to manage their health, wellbeing and care for each other through a warm, welcoming and smart DHC Health Hub and Service Network.
Key Responsibilities :
- Support the operation of professional counseling and treatment sessions
- Arrange health promotion activities, patient empowerment programs and rehabilitation exercise
- Assist the care coordinator in administration and operations of the DHC centers
- Supervise and assist the team for reception, membership registration and event inquiry
- Manage all-rounded administrative duties for satellite center
- Diploma or above with health-related education is highly preferable, such as public health, community health practice, nutrition, gerontology, sport science, Possession of Certificate of the Health Worker / Phlebotomist training will be an advantage
- 3 years relevant working experience in community health or social welfare industry
- Experience in caring for cases with chronic illness is an advantage
- Proficient in MS office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate availability is preferable
- 44 working hours per week, 5 days' work (included Saturday), need to work shift duty on the evening, Saturdays, Sunday & Public Holidays
Further information is available at https://ktschca.org.hk/職位招聘/
Subsequent interview sessions for other shortlisted candidates will be arranged, and review of application will start as soon as possible, or until the post is filled.
Attractive salary package will be offered to the right person.
Interested parties please send curriculum vitae and expected salary to email@example.com
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.