Assistant School Development Officer
St Stephen's College is a co-educational secondary school. Our scenic campus resides in the heart of Stanley, the southern tip of Hong Kong Island. We provide boarding services to 400 students, who are under the care and guidance of our resident teachers. We pride ourselves on our strong Christian ethos, expansive learning environment, outstanding staff, and forward-looking initiatives.
Under the Direct Subsidy Scheme, St Stephen's is an IB world school. We provide a dual-track programme (the IBDP and the HKDSE) for senior secondary levels.
We are looking for passionate people to join our dynamic learning and teaching community.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
- Promote and implement project activities, and track and measure responses
- Create images, videos, and multimedia for internal and external use
- Generate creative ideas for project management and support all preparation and production
- Support other School Development and alumni projects as may be required or assigned
- Handle ad-hoc duties and assist in operation jobs as assigned
Applicant Requirements :
- Degree holders in communications, journalism, design or marketing preferred
- Have a strong sense of responsibility
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experienced in social media, digital technology or video-taking / editing and Adobe Illustrator, InDesign or Photoshop will be an advantage
We accept applications before 30 April 2021.
Please send your application, resume, and letters of reference to : The Principal., St Stephen's College, 22 Tung Tau Wan Road, Stanley, Hong Kong or by email to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes only. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful. Information on unsuccessful candidates will be purged within 6 months on completion of the recruitment exercise.