Social Worker (Project Leader)
Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,000 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 18,000 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 78,000 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR , we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
Psychiatric Medical Subsidy and Community Support Project
Ref : TWC - SWPL
- To oversee the overall planning, promotion, coordination, implementation, service evaluation and quality assurance of the project;
- To provide community support services to beneficiaries such as linking up them to Integrated Community Centres for Mental Wellness or other social service units, exercise / social programs;
- To liaise and engage with the community stakeholders and funder;
- To provide supervision, coaching and support to project staff;
- To monitor the implementation of the project in adherence to the Association's administrative and financial policies and procedures;
- To prepare service statistics, related progress reports and financial reports for the project; and
- To carry out other duties as required by the supervisor.
- Degree or above in Social Work;
- 5 years project management work experience, with experience in community support services is an advantage;
- Good people management skills, financial management skills and administration skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese; and
- Resourceful with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department by post at New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon, or by fax at 3552 5398, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by applicants will strictly be used for recruitment purpose.
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is an equal opportunity employer.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.