Assistant Officer-in-charge (Integrated Community Centre for Mental Wellness)
Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,000 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 18,000 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 78,000 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR , we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
Yau Tsim Mong/ Kwai Chung
Ref : TWC-YTM/KC-AOIC
- To provide supervision and support to staff team and monitor staff's performance;
- To identify and assess the mental health needs of the community and service users and develop services or initiatives to meet service users various needs;
- To assist the Officer-in-charge for formulation of annual service planning, implementing and evaluating the three tier services rendered;
- To liaise with agencies and organizations of local district and welfare agencies on matters relating to the rehabilitation plan of service users and to promote service image;
- To collect and compile reports and statistic on the service performance and outcomes; and
- To assist in overseeing the daily operation of the centre.
- Bachelor or above in Social Work;
- At least 5 years of relevant experiences;
- Good people management skill and able to lead and coach the staff team for quality service delivery;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Resourceful and with good communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Self-motivated, creative, able to work independently and under pressure.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department by post at New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon, or by fax at 3552 5398, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by applicants will strictly be used for recruitment purpose.
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is an equal opportunity employer.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.