Sheng Kung Hui St. Christopher's Home, founded in 1935, began as an orphanage taking care of homeless children. Today, it provides various child-focused social service in Hong Kong. It is also the largest non-governmental organization in Hong Kong that provides small group home service for children who cannot receive adequate family care with the mission to create and sustain a caring environment for children and youth to grow, to develop potentials and to live a life of fullness.
Our services include Residential Child Care Service (Small Group Home and Foster Care Service), Pre-primary Children Service (Nursery and "To Kids with Love" - Social Work Service for Pre-primary Institutions), and Non-subvented Service (Heart Link, Kidsmind, Healtholic and Clinical Psychological Service). The Agency is looking for high caliber candidates for the above position(s).
Ref No : AS/CP
Working Location : North Point
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Conduct psychological assessments and provide individual / group psychological treatment to children and adolescents with special educational or mental health needs in residential care (small group home and foster care services);
- Provide case consultations, support and trainings to staff;
- Deliver talks / workshops to children, adolescents, parents and families;
- Provide public psychoeducation through articles contribution;
- Conduct research-related work and support in crisis and critical incidents management.
- A Master degree in Clinical Psychology;
- Eligible for membership of relevant professional bodies (e.g., Division of Clinical Psychology, Hong Kong Psychological Society or Hong Kong Institute of Clinical Psychologists);
- At least 4 years clinical work experiences in which 2 years in counseling children and families in residential care is preferred;
- Familiarity with psychological assessment and intervention to children and adolescents;
- Independent, flexible, resourceful and able to work in a multidisciplinary team;
- Proficiency in Chinese and English.
Interested parties please send full resume with day contact telephone no., expected salary to email@example.com by e-mail or to The Chief Executive, 15/F., The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups Building, 21 Pak Fuk Road, North Point, H.K. by post not later than April 28, 2021.
Applicants not interviewed by May 26, 2021 may assume their applications unsuccessful. (Please quote ref. no and confidential on the envelope)
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.