Corporate Communication Officer
Founded in 1963, the Association has been upholding its belief in "Succeed and Advance" and dedicatedly provides a wide range of rehabilitation services for persons with disabilities in four core services, namely "Children and Family Support Service", "Special Education", "Adult Service" and "Community Support Service", in order to realise their full potential, enhance their independency, and assist them to integrate into the society.
We are now inviting candidates with high calibre to apply for the above post.
Major Job Duties :
- Assist in planning and implementing corporate image / brand building strategies
- Organise marketing campaigns and activities to enhance corporate image and promote the Association's services and products
- Liaise with corporate partners and volunteers for CSR projects and volunteer engagement programmes
- Prepare communication materials, both online and offline
- Organise fundraising programmes
- Liaise and work with media on corporate affairs
Requirement and Quality :
- Degree holder in Communication, Public Relation, Journalism, Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience; marketing firm / NGO experience is preferred
- Good communication skills, creative and self-motivated
- Good marketing sense, knowledge and experience
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
We offer 5-day work weeks and competitive fringe benefits to the right candidate.
Interested candidates may send full resume specifying expected salary and date of availability to Human Resources Department, SAHK, 17/F, 21 Pak Fuk Road, North Point, Hong Kong or via email firstname.lastname@example.org (Please quote the applied position in the letter and on the envelope) on or before 23 April 2021 (Friday).
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.