Supervisor (SWO / CS)
Established in 1901, Chinese YMCA of Hong Kong aims to help the youth to develop a holistic character and contribute to the society by providing activities and services in accordance with the teachings of Jesus Christ and the Christian Spirit: "To serve, not to be served". The Association is now looking for high caliber candidates to fill the above position.
Ref : SWO/04/21
- To manage and supervise the daily operation of the Integrated Children & Youth Service Centres, including service development, financial management and human resources management.
- To plan and supervise delivery of projects.
- To liaise with internal and external stakeholders, such as the Government, NGOs, foundations, strategic partners, business sector and academia.
- Bachelor Degree in Social Work or above from a recognized university, master degree is an advantage
- Registered Social Worker
- Holder of Business / Public Administration Diploma / Degree is an advantage
- At least 5 years' front line related experience, related supervisory experience, case work experience and social innovation experience are an advantage
- Strong in leadership and strategic planning
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English
Monthly salary will be starting at HK$74,515 (MPS point 34), commensurate with years of related experience.
We offer 5-day work with good remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidate.
Interested candidates, please submit your full resume stating the expected salary with reference no. and make attention to the General Secretary of Chinese YMCA of Hong Kong, 4/F, Administration Building, 23 Waterloo Road, Kowloon on or before 22nd April, 2021.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes.