Registered Social Worker (Youth and Community)
Established in 1985, the Community Drug Advisory Council works together with schools, NGOs and communities to prevent initiation of drug misuse, minimize drug-related harms and promote healthy lifestyle. Through our services and programs, we enhance knowledge, awareness and skills of our service users to strengthen their protective factors and minimize their risk in response to potential health harms.
We are now seeking dedicated professionals with shared vision and mission to join our service team and render services with stakeholders in the community.
Major responsibility :
- To liaise and collaborate with partnership schools to design, arrange and deliver anti-drug activities for stakeholders e.g. secondary students, parents and teacher
- To Assist in administration work of the project, including budget planning, implementation plan, evaluation report etc.
- To Coordinate with different professionals to deliver multi-dimensions of anti-drug and health-related services
- Registered Social Worker
- Associated Degree or above
- Preferably with experiences in youth / community / drug field services
- Good communication skill is essential
- Skilled in PS / AI is an advantage
- 15-day annual leave
- Group medical insurance
- Training subsidy
Application Deadline : 30 April 2021
Prospective employee is required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.
Interested parties please send resume with indication of interested post and expected salary to the Executive Director to email@example.com by 30 April 2021.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.