Project In-charge (Youth and Community)
Established in 1985, the Community Drug Advisory Council works together with schools, NGOs and communities to prevent initiation of drug misuse, minimize drug-related harms and promote healthy lifestyle. Through our services and programs, we enhance knowledge, awareness and skills of our service users to strengthen their protective factors and minimize their risk in response to potential health harms.
We are now seeking dedicated professionals with shared vision and mission to join our service team and render services with stakeholders in the community.
Major responsibility :
- To lead the team to plan, manage and deliver programmes in response to youth needs on health and prevention of drug misuse
- To manage Healthy School Programme (HSP) including voluntary drug testing service
- To work with different professionals including teachers and nurses to design and implement programmes for youth in secondary schools and community
- RSW, Degree in Social Work or above
- At least 2 years of relevant experience and project management skills
- Experiences in NGO management and funding applications are considered as advantage
- 15-day annual leave
- Group medical insurance
- Training subsidy
Application Deadline : 30 April 2021
Prospective employee is required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.
Interested parties please send resume with indication of interested post and expected salary to the Executive Director to email@example.com by 30 April 2021.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.