Head of Corporate Development
Established in 1963, Heep Hong Society is an education and rehabilitation organization committed to helping children and youth of diverse needs. With a workforce of 1,100+, we serve more than 15,000 families every year at over 50 service units, as well as mainstream kindergartens, primary and secondary schools. We are seeking qualified and dedicated individuals for the post of Head of Corporate Development.
- To lead the Corporate Development Department and steer the work of Fundraising Team and Corporate & Event Team
- To develop and execute strategies on fundraising and corporate partnership in collaboration with the Fundraising Committee and related working groups
- To devise and implement outreaching strategy to attract new corporate partners for fundraising and business opportunities, and retain existing partners for continuous contribution
- To develop and implement digital fundraising strategy to solicit funding or support from new and prospect donors and supporters
- To plan, coordinate and execute large scale events and programs for fundraising and brand building
- To strengthen the Monthly Donation Program for long term sustainability on funding
- To explore and identify new funding sources from Government, corporates or Foundations and coordinate funding applications for service enhancement
- Degree in Marketing, Communication or related disciplines
- At least 8 years' experience in fundraising and/or marketing with 5 years gained within a management capacity
- Solid exposure and proven track record in digital fundraising, donors management, fundraising programmes and corporate partnership
- Ability to establish and maintain strategic relationships with donors, corporate partners, and other key stakeholders within or outside the organization
- Energetic, proactive, resourceful, and a strategic thinker
- Strong team leadership and ability to develop, coach and inspire team for success
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants.
For interested parties, please submit your application and full CV with expected salary and earliest available date to Human Resources Department, Heep Hong Society, 10/F, MG Tower, 133 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or email : firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 26 April 2021.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.