Educational Psychologist (EP) I/II (Full Time / Half Time)
The education mission of the Tsung Tsin Mission of Hong Kong (TTMHK) is to provide students with the opportunities to develop holistically so that they can achieve physical, mental and spiritual growth while they acquire faith, hope and love along the way, utilize all God's gifts and endowments to serve and bring benefits to the community, and ultimately honour God.
Since 2011, TTMHK have provided School Based Educational Psychology Service (SBEPS) to serve a total of 25 aided secondary and primary schools as directed by the Education Bureau and 1 EP to serve non-aided TTMHK Schools (include kindergarten and nursey schools). Further qualified candidates are now invited to apply for the above post as from 1 September 2021.
EP Post No. 2101 - Full Time EP I/II for Secondary and Primary Aided Schools
EP Post No. 2102 - Half Time EP I/II for Secondary and Primary Aided Schools
- A first degree in Psychology from a local university or equivalent;
- A Master's degree in Educational Psychology (Professional Practice) from a local university or equivalent which can prepare the candidate for independent professional work as an educational psychologist;
- Fluent Cantonese and proficiency in Chinese and English.
- To provide school based educational psychology service to Aided secondary and primary schools directed by the Education Bureau;
- To provide psycho-educational assessment and intervention to children with learning emotional and behavioral problems and give consultation to parents and teachers;
- To provide professional advice formulating individualized educational programmes for individual children with special educational needs;
- To support schools in adopting a whole-school approach to cater for the student needs;
- To conduct school-based / joint-school workshops and seminars for school personnel and parents in supporting students with special educational needs; and
- To support schools in managing crises and critical incidents.
For application, please send your detailed resume to the Education Division, Tsung Tsin Mission of Hong Kong, 8/F, Kings Tower, 111 King Lam Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong, or by email to TTMHK Education Division ( email@example.com ) on or before 14 May 2021.
Shortlisted applicants might be required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC) and submit the code provided by the SCRC Office for checking the result.
Personal data collected will be used in confidentiality and strictly for recruitment purposes only.