Professional Services Manager (Patient Care and Community Service)
For our service expansion to further support childhood cancer patients on their recovery journey, we are now inviting high caliber professionals to lead our Patient Care and Community Service Team and support our Family Services Centre.
- Lead and manage the Patient Care & Community Service Team of the Foundation in provision of professional psychosocial support, quality education, rehabilitation programmes for patients, survivors and their families
- Oversee the daily operation of the Community Service Centre of the Foundation
- Coach the Team as well as provide clinical supervision to the social workers
- Plan and coordinate CSR programmes, volunteers development, special projects and annual events
- Prepare proposals, provide project management and develop new project initiatives
- Develop network and partnership with hospitals, corporates, universities and NGOs
- A registered social worker with a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work from a recognised institution in Hong Kong or equivalent. Relevant Master's Degree preferred
- At least 8 years of solid experience in the welfare sector, in which at least 5 years in supervisory role
- Track record of being resourceful and creative in pioneering new services/projects
- Competent team leader with strategic thinking, as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command in both written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Interested parties are invited to send in their applications with resume and expected salary to the Services Director, Children's Cancer Foundation, Units 8-13, G/F, Lung Fook House, Lower Wong Tai Sin Estate, Kowloon, or email to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.