Dietitian (Part time)
The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (hereunder as 'HKSR') is a non-governmental organization dedicated to providing services to enhance the quality of life of persons with disabilities, chronic illness or challenges of aging, and to advocate for their equal opportunities in the social, civic and economic arena.
We are looking for high caliber candidates to work for our project for people with high risk in health problems such as hypertension, diabetes, insomnia and musculoskeletal pain, enabling their behavioral change for achieving health goals and wellbeing through personalized health planning, health empowerment programs and collaboration programs with district partners.
Ref : DIET_SHP_MAR21
Key responsibilities :
- Design and provide educational programs and nutrition talks to general public and service users
- Develop online protocols and heathy diet contents for service users
- Provide in-person dietetic counseling on healthy diet for service users
- Review and update diet information for service users
- Bachelor degree in Food and Nutrition
- Licensed Dietitian
- 3 years' experience in serving persons with chronic health conditions and public education will be an advantage
- Good command of both Chinese and English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Work location : Mainly Sha Tin
Interested parties please visit https://form.jotform.com/210882195959470 and send your full resume cum covering letter with reference code, present and expected salary on or before 13 April 2021.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer