Deputy Chief Care Coordinator, Registered Nurse
A golden opportunity to contribute to the development of primary healthcare through working with our passionate and mission-driven professional team in the first District Health Centre in Hong Kong.
The Kwai Tsing Safe Community & Healthy City Association (KTSCHCA) is currently recruiting high caliber candidate to join our team to work for the Kwai Tsing District Health Centre (K&TDHC) which is a 3 years pilot programme commissioned by the Food and Health Bureau of HKSAR that aims to help everyone to learn to manage their health, wellbeing, and care for each other through a warm, welcoming and smart DHC Health Hub and Service Network.
Key Responsibilities :
- Oversees the provisions of clinical services under the District Health Centre ("DHC") scheme
- Serve as the nursing chief at the DHC centres and offer health assessment and screening, health education, nurse counselling and other nursing services
- Formulate service program for community rehabilitation and community stakeholders
- Prepare annual business plan and budget plan of the DHC scheme
- Monitor the service schedule and publicity strategies for launching centre services
- Set protocols for professional services and treatments
- Assist Executive Director to oversee the services and ensure meeting the target deliverables of various programs delivered at DHC, and provide regular service update to the Board of Directors and the Bureau
- Provide supervision and coaching for health professionals
- Any duties assigned by Executive Directors
- Holder of valid Registered Nurse practicing certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong
- Degree in Nursing or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in patient care related nursing practice as Registered Nurse and minimum 5 years of management experience within the 15 years immediately prior to the employment
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong interpersonal skill, good co-ordination and organization power
- Organized, detailed, able to handle multi-tasks effectively and prioritize works to meet tight schedules
The closing deadline for this job advertisement is April 21, 2021.
Attractive salary package will be offered to the right person.
Interested parties please send curriculum vitae and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.