Advanced Practitioner (Social Worker)
A non-profit making and inter-denominational Christian organization is now looking for high-caliber candidates who would align with our Mission : "Through a ministry of holistic care, we strive to share the Gospel and develop a Christian community. In the love of Christ, we deliver our service in a caring, professional and progressive spirit so that the lives of those serving and being served are mutually enriched." The position which paves for a rewarding career is :
Ref : CRS/DSC/APSW/SW/MP
- Registered Social Worker in Hong Kong
- A Master's degree in Social Work with minimum 5 years working experience in mental disability service; applicants with lesser experience would be considered for Social Worker position
- Demonstrated ability in working in multi-disciplinary teams and strong believer of holistic care approach
- Provide training, coaching and supervision to social workers
- Compassion and sensitivity to people with mental disabilities in their various needs
- High level of proficiency in Chinese and English
- Proficient in interpersonal and communication skills
Please send full resume with expected salary and reference no. quoted to Haven of Hope Christian Service, Staff Engagement Department, 7 Haven of Hope Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories before 27 April 2021, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org , or via WhatsApp no. 6507 8148 (with reference no. quoted at the caption). Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Enquiry : 2703 3238 (Phone); 6507 8148 (WhatsApp)
For details about our organization, please visit : http://www.hohcs.org.hk
Prospective employees are requested to undergo / submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for work relating to children or mentally incapacitated persons before employment.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
This advertisement should not be reproduced, in whole or in part, to other recruitment websites without our prior written permission.