Teacher for Mathematics (Staff Establishment Post)
Maryknoll Convent School has been providing all-round, quality and affordable education for girls since 1925. Our mission is to develop in every student a thirst for knowledge, an ability to self-learn, and high moral standards so as to be contributing members of the community. Our school provides our staff members with a caring work environment in a beautiful campus setting where every individual is valued and respected.
We are now seeking an outstanding and high caliber Mathematics teacher (Staff Establishment Post) to join our forward-thinking Mathematics panel.
Key responsibilities :
- Design, deliver and tailor high standard Mathematics lessons for junior secondary and DSE students
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop an innovative Mathematics Curriculum as part of the school's implementation of its 21st century education strategy
- Supervise relevant extra-curricular activities
- Perform other duties as assigned to support student and school development
Qualifications and qualities required :
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics or equivalent
- Prior experience as a Mathematics teacher and in delivering the DSE curriculum (including the Compulsory part, M1 & M2) preferred
- Passion for Mathematics
- Adept at using e-platforms to augment effective teaching
- Excellent English language, communications, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, curious, resourceful, organized and open-minded
- Appreciation of and willingness to uphold the vision and mission, ethos and educational philosophy of MCS
Closing date of application : 15 April 2021
Please send a cover letter with a detailed resume, expected salary and availability to the Principal, Maryknoll Convent School (Secondary Section), 5 Ho Tung Road, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for the purpose of recruitment only.