Music and Mathematics / Science / Chinese / English Teacher
As a Direct Subsidy Scheme (DSS) school, SPCCPS enjoys flexible allocation of funding and resources. These allow it to recruit additional teachers to increase pedagogical effectiveness, provide diverse student programmes, reduce class size and reduce student-teacher ratio. SPCCPS offers an attractive remuneration package including staff medical scheme, school-based promotion system and professional development opportunities for high-calibre applicants passionate about teaching.
We are now inviting applications to fill the above post in September 2021.
- A relevant university degree, preferably with a recognized teacher training qualification
- English teachers must have native-level fluency and have fulfilled EDB's Language Proficiency Requirement
- Chinese teachers must have fulfilled EDB's Language Proficiency Requirement to teach subjects in Putonghua
- Mathematics and Science teachers who have fulfilled EDB's Language Proficiency Requirement to teach subjects in English are preferred
- Experience in school-based curriculum development will be an advantage
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applications must be sent to The Headmistress, St. Paul's Co-educational College Primary School, 11 Nam Fung Path, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong. Please mark "Confidential" and specify the post you apply for in your application and on the envelope.
The successful candidates will be required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
All enquiries and applications will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for employment-related purposes.