Vice Principal (PGM)
We are a well-established EMI subsidized secondary school. We solicit educators to assist the Principal for the next stage of school development. The School aims to provide quality education to develop young minds to meet the challenges of the 21st century.
We are now inviting professionals with high calibre to apply for the above post.
To serve from 1 September 2021
Applicants should possess :
- A recognized degree and professional qualification in education, or higher;
- At least 10 years of teaching experience in secondary schools;
- At least 5 years of experience in being Senior Graduate Master / Mistress (SGM);
- Good command of English and Chinese, both written and spoken;
- Excellent conduct and high moral standard;
- Vision and values in education in line with those of the School / School Sponsoring Body;
- Experience in school administration and taking up leading roles.
How to apply :
All applications, with a covering letter, full resume and an English essay of 800 to 1000 words titled 'In what ways can I contribute to sustainable school development and further elevate student academic achievement?', should be sent to : The Principal, HKSYCIA Wong Tai Shan Memorial College, 250 Nam Cheong Street, Shek Kip Mei, Sham Shui Po, Kowloon with 'Confidential' marked on the envelope. The date of postal stamp will be regarded as the date of submission.
The closing date of application is 14 April 2021 (Wednesday). Applicants who are not invited for interviews within one month from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes.