Job Description :
- Handle full sets of accounts;
- Responsible for annual financial reports, audit and company secretarial filing;
- Prepare on-time monthly financial reports and annual budget;
- Prepare financial statements, payment claims, consolidation and forecasting, management reports and analysis;
- Assist in variance analysis and provide commentary to management and reporting;
- Work closely with internal and external parties in gathering information for analysis;
- Assist in the development and implementation of accounting policies, guidelines, procedures, and computerized financial systems;
- Assist in procurement activities, facilities maintenance and general administrative support duties;
- Coaching of accounting staff;
- Participate in ad hoc projects / tasks as assigned.
- Tertiary education or above in Accountancy or related disciplines. Semi-finalist of HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent is an advantage;
- At least 3 years of solid experiences in NGO accounting and reporting;
- Knowledge in MYOB system and Sage 50 Peachtree system will be an advantage;
- Detail-minded, good organization, inter-personal and problem solving skills;
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Chinese Word Processing.
Interested parties should apply with resume, stating source of recruitment information, expected salary (applications without expected salary will not be considered) and availability to email@example.com or by post to : New Territories Women & Juveniles Welfare Association - Room 401, 4/F, Yuen Long Town Hall, 4 Tai Yuk Road, Yuen Long, NT.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.