Senior Registered Nurse (Full-time)
Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ
HONG KONG ADVENTIST HOSPITAL - STUBBS ROAD is a reputable not for profit acute care private hospital serving international and local patients with a passion for excellence, a spirit of Christian service and a commitment to whole-person healing. Thanks to its state-of-the-art equipment and highly-skilled staff, our hospital offers all the advantages of a high-tech medical center where physicians and healthcare personnel provide patients with attentive care in a safe and comfortable environment. We are currently seeking enthusiastic, motivated, and qualified individuals for the above position(s).
5-day work week
At present we have openings in the following departments :
- Intensive Care Unit / Special Care Unit
- Outpatient Unit
- Bachelor of Nursing in accredited school of nursing is required
- Must hold Hong Kong Registered Nurse and current practicing certificate
- Current ACLS is required and with ICU / A&E specialty training
- At least 3 years of related working experience
- Good communication skills, problem solving skills, leadership and management skills
- Assist Nursing Officer for the administrative needs of the unit
- Rotation shift duty is required and weekend & holiday duty is necessary
- Maintain and enhance nursing practice standards through participation in quality improvement programs
- To participate in Duty Manager's role to handle different situations in the hospital in specified shifts
We offer a competitive remuneration package to suitable candidates.
有意應徵者，請致電 3651 8864，或將個人履歷連同申請職位名稱電郵至 email@example.com 或郵寄到香港港安醫院，司徒拔道 40 號，人力資源部收。
Please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, 40 Stubbs Road, Hong Kong or by fax 3651 8865 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and they will be destroyed after 6 months.