Principal for the Primary Section
Rosaryhill is a Catholic school with over 60 years of presence in Hong Kong. We are looking for a Principal for the Primary Section starting from 1 September, 2021.
Applicants should meet the following requirements :
- Education Bureau's requirements for appointment as a primary school principal
- Strong leadership, crisis management skills, and interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of both English and Chinese languages
- Good understanding and evidence of commitment to the core values of Catholic education
- Sound knowledge and experience (at least at vice principal / senior teacher level) in school development, administration and implementing educational innovations
- If he/she has childcare education qualification will be preferable
Application letters with a completed application form (downloadable from http://www.rhs.edu.hk / Primary → latest news), full resume, a proposed school development plan based on a SWOT analysis should be sent to the Supervisor, Rosaryhill School, 41B Stubbs Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong on or before 15 March 2021. Please mark the envelope 'Application for Primary Principal'.
Personal data will be kept confidential and used strictly for this recruitment only'. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 22 March 2021 should consider their application unsuccessful.