Service Manager, Chinese Medicine
To cope with the organization's expansion and service growth, United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service (UCN) is seeking high caliber individual for the above position.
Job Ref No : CM/SM/18543/JUMP
- To oversee the overall administrative / operational matters of the Chinese Medicine (CM) service division, including non-subvented clinics and the Tripartite CM Centre for Training and Research in collaboration with HA and CUHK
- To drive CM service development and continuous quality improvement
- To provide sound financial, human & physical resources, and administrative management in achieving the objectives of the service division
- To develop and maintain appropriate standard operation procedures
- To monitor the compliance of relevant regulations, policies, guidelines and manuals as set out by relevant authorities to meet operation needs
- To implement effective internal control system and risk management for quality and safety aspect of the clinics
- Recognized university degree or equivalent in health care, business management or equivalent
- At least 7 years of relevant working experience, of which not less than 4 years at managerial level
- Experience in clinical administration and personnel management a definite advantage
- Ability to maintain open communication with all stakeholders and identity optimal solutions for presented issues
- Creativity in problem solving and demonstrate a positive response to changes
- Ability to organize work in a busy working environment, meet all reporting requirements and deadlines
- Good command of written and spoken English, written Chinese and fluent Cantonese
- Commitment to align with the vision and mission of UCN as a Christian not-for-profit organization
Staff Benefits :
- 14 to 18 days' annual leave entitlement
- Medical benefits to staff and dependent
- On-the-job training and training sponsorship & study leave
Interested parties please send full resume with last and expected salary to Human Resources Unit, United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service, L1, KEC Administrative Building, No. 2 Po Ning Lane, Hang Hau, Tseung Kwan O with job reference no. marked on the envelope or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.