Chief Education Officer
Established in 1901, Chinese YMCA of Hong Kong aims to help the youth to develop a holistic character and contribute to the society by providing activities and services in accordance with the teachings of Jesus Christ and the Christian Spirit : "To serve, not to be served". The Association is now looking for high caliber candidates to fill the above position.
Ref : CEDO/02/21
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Report to the General Secretary of the Association
- Supervise schools development and operation of the Association
- Co-ordinate the work of all principals under his/her supervision in the execution of policies determined by the Board of Directors and its IMC or SMC
- Be responsible for planning, co-ordination and implementation of the school development of the Association
- Develop new education services as endorsed by the Education Committee
- Serve as the Secretary of the Education Committee
- Hold a recognized higher degree; with at lease 10 years' experience in education administration
- NGO working experience is preferred
- Have strong leadership, entrepreneurial minded, excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Have dedication to education and good knowledge of the trends of the educational system
- Comprehensive knowledge of the operation of self-financed institution and/or international school is desirable and preferable
- Have good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)
- Be familiar with CAP 279 and CAP 320
Interested candidates should forward application with full resume in English, expected salary and the names of 3 referees in a sealed envelope marked confidential with reference no. to the General Secretary of Chinese YMCA of Hong Kong, 4/F, Administration Building, 23 Waterloo Road, Kowloon on or before 11th March, 2021. The successful candidate is expected to commence duty by 1st August 2021.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.