Training Officer (Half-time with one-year renewable contract)
Adventure-Ship is a registered non-profit charitable organization. We operate a 34.5 metres Chinese sailing junk to provide adventure-based nautical training for local young people. We are looking for a suitably qualified person with the commitment to work for youngsters, including those with special needs. The appointee will be responsible for supporting the shore-based reinforcement training program for Adventure-Ship. The duties will be performed on a half-time basis.
Applicants should possess the following qualifications :
- degree or diploma in Social Work or equivalent
- independent, motivated, good communication skills and a passion for working with the disadvantaged groups
- proficiency in spoken / written Chinese and English
- experience in working with children and youths with special needs will be an advantage
- computer literate
- knowledge and experience in conducting social survey
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please send application with CV and expected salary to the General Secretary of Adventure-Ship at 200 Shum Wan Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong on or before March 10, 2021.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be kept strictly confidential and will be used solely for employment related purposes.